Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday, February 1, 2019: Another Promise

Today I called Mike S again and this time he answered. I had called over three weeks earlier (January 9), as I told him I would. I left a message telling him I was back in town and asked him to give me a call. I wanted him to let me know what to expect with respect to the work he promised he would do at the south door of the sunroom.

Just like the last time he actually answered my call, today he said he was finishing a job and could probably be out next week. He said he would give me a call on Monday or Tuesday. Based on experience, I am not holding my breath.

Squirrel Update:

On Tuesday, I declared victory in the ATO due to a lack of any noise or motion detection in either the southeast eave or the attic. As you might have expected, early Thursday morning, I heard rumblings and foot steps above the bedroom. I did not however get any movement notifications. I checked both the cameras and both are still working and the traps appear undisturbed.

Last night however, I heard nothing. Perhaps a potential new guest I heard early Thursday morning looked the place over and decided not to check in. Or, the guests are now in another area not covered by the cameras. I've ordered another P7816 Ultrasonic Attack Wave Pestrepeller to put into the closet behind T's desk...where I saw the bat. It should be here Superbowl Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment